▪Hello Dolly Bars▪. The bar consists of a graham cracker crust, shredded coconut, chocolate chips, pecans. And this is a guaranteed hit with its sweet and salty ingredients." @allthecooks #recipe #dessert #bars #cookies #chocolate #easy. Cut off any excess parchment paper around top edge of the pan.
No matter what you call them, they are undeniably delicious. They're dense, gooey, sweet, and super indulgent. These lil' things are amazing no matter what you call them. You can have ▪Hello Dolly Bars▪ using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ▪Hello Dolly Bars▪
- You need 2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sweetened flaked coconut.
- You need 1 of (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk.
I don't get the 'i'm too busy' hogwash either; i think it's a terribly perpetuated myth that people are hanging onto with every thread of their being and thinking. Read on to get our tried and true recipe. These are very popular bars in the South, and they're truly delicious. They're super easy to make for the holidays.
▪Hello Dolly Bars▪ step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Press mixture onto bottom of a lightly greased 13 x 9 inch pan. Bake 8 minutes. Sprinkle pecans, chocolate chips and coconut over hot crust. Pour condensed milk over top. (Do not stir.).
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned and edges are bubbly. Let cool 1 hour on a wire rack. Cut into bars..
This is one of Great Grandma's recipes so we already know it contains graham crackers, coconut and sweetened condensed milk. Allow these bars to sit at room temp and set up. They are very gooey and will need to cool in order to cut. Cut into small squares and serve. This very popular cookie goes by many names.