Easy 7 layer bars. The slightly crunchy graham cracker crust, the perfect amount of semi-sweet chocolate to cut through. I like to keep the ingredients on hand for a lazy Sunday or rainy afternoon, just to whip up. Simply swap the graham crackers for your favorite gluten-free.
We could always expect these around October-November and had probably too many of them (if that's even a thing…) in December. This post may contain affiliate links. Okay, these are the easiest bars ever, and they are always a major hit everywhere you take them. You can cook Easy 7 layer bars using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy 7 layer bars
- It’s 1 stick of butter (melted).
- You need 1 packages of gram crackers. (9 crackers).
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of butterscotch chips.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk (14oz).
This easy pumpkin magic bar recipe is a wonderful variation for fall. Seven layer bars are a throwback recipe and one of my favorite things to do is change them up to fit my mood. Gingersnap crust, white chocolate, pecans, pumpkin, toffee. The true magic of these rich, sweet Magic Bars is how easy they are to make.
Easy 7 layer bars step by step
- Melt the butter.
- Crush up crackers as finely as possible. I used my blender :).
- Mix butter and crackers together until evenly coated. Press into a lined 9×13 pan. (Thinly).
- Add all chips, and coconuts evenly..
- Pour on sweetened condensed milk as evenly add possible..
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 mins or until the top is slightly golden brown..
- Let cool for a few hours to stiffen together and enjoy!.
I Heart Naptime is a food and lifestyle blog sharing easy recipes and tips, to help families create unforgettable moments. Amy's version has lightened our load by making a few easy substitutions for the traditional ingredients. Any color M&M's™ can substituted for the red and green candies. You can customize them any way you want, by changing up the And as per usual, I put my own twist on it, which is very easy to do with seven layer bars, you can invent the layers as you go and to your taste. Everyone loves this easy Mexican dip that has layers of flavored refried beans, guacamole, sour cream, salsa, cheese, olives and green onion.