Betty's bomb cookie bars. Cookie Mix Bar Recipes Not sure what to serve as a last-minute dessert for your next party? Remove from oven and place on cooling rack. Betty's Best Cookies are a must for all you cookie lovers!
Try her famous Cornflake Cookies or the Shortbread Arare Cookies. And now Betty has introduced her gourmet line of cookies. They're impressive enough for a special occasion, but easy enough for weeknight baking, too. You can cook Betty's bomb cookie bars using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Betty's bomb cookie bars
- You need 1 packages of graham crackers (crushed up).
- It’s 1 stick of real butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of reese peanut butter chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter scotch chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 1 can of 14oz sweetened condensed milk.
Freezer instructions: to freeze, place cooled bars on a cookie sheet. Transfer bars from cookie sheet to a freezer-safe gallon-size bag. Press dough in bottom of pan. The top should be golden brown and the center should be set.
Betty's bomb cookie bars instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter mix with crushed graham crackers.
- Press into a 9×13 baking pan.
- Layer each kind of chips evenly over graham cracker crust.
- Then layer the coconut and pecans over chips evenly so there is not to much in one area.
- Put a hole in the can of sweetened condensed milk and a smaller one to help vent the can.
- Drizzle condensed sweetened milk over top evenly making sure the entire top of the coconut and pecans are covered.
- Put in oven at 350 for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for atleast 2 hours before cutting. Make 12 to 24 bars depending on how big you want them. ( i love these and i usually cut it to 12 because it so good a small one is not enough).
- You can change it up and use any kind of nuts or chips but this recipe is my favorite since im not one to like white chocolate chips.
And, from the looks of it, owner Lena Brown is proud of them. Line cookie sheet or tray with sides with cooking parchment paper. Wrap brownie around Snickers™ bite gently, pressing into a ball. They are soft and fudgy with many flavor options. I have made these cake mix cookie bars so many times that I have lost count and people LOVE them!