Coconut Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Cookies. These healthy no bake cookies are so easy to make! These healthy no bake cookies are best served cold because the coconut oil is soft at room temperature. But they came out a tad bit too gooey.
Why This is My Repeat Recipe. Cocoa Powder: Cocoa powder not only flavors the cookies, it acts as a thickener and binder. Fun fact: Since we're not using a chemical leavener, you. You can cook Coconut Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Cookies using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of peanut or cashew butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flakes.
Add the unsweetened shredded coconut flakes and mix until evenly coated. Dollop the mixture on a parchment-lined baking sheet. I will warn you, these cookies might be healthier than traditional no bakes but they're just as addictive. I think I ate around four every day until they.
Coconut Peanut Butter Chocolate No Bake Cookies instructions
- Over medium heat, combine sugar, cocoa powder, butter, milk and vanilla. Once mixture is melted and smooth, whisk in peanut/cashew butter. Remove from heat..
- Stir in rolled oats and coconut flakes. Spoon onto parchment paper. Allow to cool and set up. Store in an air tight container..
You won't be able to stop eating them, and that's ok! I am a huge fan of oatmeal cookies in all their delicious varieties. A delicious vegan, gluten free and dairy free snack! They're the perfect treat for your family or guests when you need something in a hurry. My daughter works at a summer camp, so I send treats.