oat ball dessert. Browse Our Fast And Easy Dessert Recipes Collection. I wanted to try a vegan/nut free option for you. This No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Ball is made with a mashed banana and not much else.
Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and chia seeds to a large bowl. Add in raisins (or preferred add-in). Oats for breakfast are good, but oats for dessert are better. You can cook oat ball dessert using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of oat ball dessert
- You need 1 cup of oat.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of coconut.
- Prepare 1 can of condince milk.
- You need 1 of choclate for decoration.
For a delicate—not brittle—crunch, don't overbake. Filled with hearty oats, maple syrup, and sweet raisins, these energy bites taste just like an Oatmeal Cookie! Add almond flour and oats to a large bowl. Mix all ingredients well until combined with a spatula until it forms a soft dough.
oat ball dessert instructions
- Roasts oats, dry milk and coconut (each separate)until color golden.
- add condens milk gradually until get a semi firm paste.
- make balls and press gently by thumb finger ti form a small gap and put the choclate inside.
Taste and add extra honey if desired to sweeten. I was in the mood for PB and sweet, and wanted something other than just PB. Still need to experiment on the composition, they're too wet. Maybe more milk or oats or less yogurt. The hardest part about trying to eat only whole foods for me is snacks and desserts/treats.