White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake. Friends have suggested over and over that I submit this creation to a magazine because it's so good. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in cooled chips, coconut milk and extracts.
Prepare the coconut topping: In a medium bowl, using a wire whisk stir together the toasted coconut, flour and salt; add Pour the filling into the prepared pan; sprinkle the white chocolate chunks evenly over the filling; sprinkle the prepared coconut topping over the center of the cheesecake, leaving a. With tropical flavours of lime and coconut, sweet raspberries and white chocolate, this cheesecake recipe is a favourite. This white chocolate cheesecake recipe is super creamy, indulgent and the perfect dessert to share with friends. You can cook White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake
- It’s of FOR CRUST.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Pepperidge Farms milk chocolate almond coconut cookies, crushed. about 12 cookies or 1 1/2 bags.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter, melted.
- You need of CHEESECAKE FILLING.
- Prepare 5 of 8 ounce packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 12 oz of premium white chocolate, melted, at room temperature.
- It’s 3/4 cup of coconut milk, at room temperature.
- You need 4 of large eggs at room temperature and whisked to combine.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of coconut extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of toasted coconut. Recipe for toasting coconut is attached in direction step #4.
- Prepare of TOPPING AND GARNISH.
- You need 6 oz of semi sweet chocolate, melted.
- It’s 1/4 cup of toasted coconut.
- Prepare of whipped cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of shaved white chocolate.
See more Cheesecake recipes at Tesco Real Food. A silky No-Bake White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake topped with a sweet vanilla whipped cream, white chocolate curls and gold glitter ✨ A light and creamy pudding perfect for a summer tea party! Earlier this month I was contacted by SPANA, a charity that provides free vet care for working. Mary Berry's wintry ginger and white chocolate cheesecake is perfect for jazzing up the dessert selection at Christmas.
White Chocolate and Coconut Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 325. Spray a springform pan with bakers spray.
- MAKE CRUST.
- Combine cookie crumbs with melted butter and mix until all is moist. Press into bottom of prepared springform pan. Place in refigerator to chill while preparing filling. Wrap pan with double thickness of foil before filling.
- Toast coconut. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- MAKE FILLING..
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until well combined and smooth. Beat in white chocolate, coconut milk, vanilla and coconut extracts. Add whisked eggs as beat just until combined.
- Fold in toasted coconut and pour batter into prepare pan, place cheesecake in a larger baking pan. Add enough hot water to come 1/3 of the way up the pan..
- Bake until cheesecake center is just set and top is no longer wet looking about 75 to 90 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from water bath. Place on a rack, still wrapped in foil for 10 minutes. Then remove foil and cool 15 more minutes before running a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen and let cool until room temperature at least hour. Refigerate uncovered until cold, then cover overnight. Before serving remove rim and place on serving plate.
- Top cheesecake with whipped cream, toasted coconut and white chocolate shavings, drizzle with the warm semi sweet chocolate.
Gluten-free cheesecake made with dark chocolate and decorated with sweet white chocolate and coconut ganache. No baking needed, just Spread the cream right in the center of your cheesecake, leaving a little bit of an edge. Decorate with CADBURY® Easter Chocolate Candy Mini Eggs (to taste). Combine chocolate and cream cheese to make our White Chocolate Cheesecake. I cannot believe I haven't been eating these all my life.