7 layer bars. We could always expect these around October-November and had. I like to keep the ingredients on hand for a lazy Sunday or rainy afternoon, just to whip up. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
Typically when you hear the words "baking" and "healthy," they're not in the same sentence, especially when it comes to the holidays. It seems like a bit of an oxymoron, eh? Feel free to make them with milk chocolate as well. You can cook 7 layer bars using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 7 layer bars
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 1 of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 of butterscotch chips.
- You need 1 of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 of sweet coconut.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of graham crackers crushed.
There are seven layers so seven ingredients after all! Studded with walnuts, coconut, and all the chips, these are always a favorite! You may know them as Magic Bars. Seven Layer Magic Cookie Bars are always a hit!
7 layer bars instructions
- Melt butter add graham crackers and press flat.
- Srinkle chips and coconut then add milk and finally sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Bake at 325 for 30 to 40 minutes or edges are browned. Let cool completely before cutting..
The coconut, milk chocolate chips, and pecans caramelize while it bakes. Just layer the ingredients in the pan and it turns out great every time! Any color M&M's™ can substituted for the red. Seven Layer Bars are probably one of the most decadent treats out there and they're incredibly easy and fast to make.