Peanut Butter, Coconut and Chocolate NO BAKE Cookies. These no-bake cookies take very little time to prepare. The choice of oats is important as the quick oats yield the best texture for no bake cookies. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Stir sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and margarine together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is smooth. Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment. Line baking sheets with wax paper. You can cook Peanut Butter, Coconut and Chocolate NO BAKE Cookies using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter, Coconut and Chocolate NO BAKE Cookies
- It’s of Boil.
- Prepare 420 g of Sugar.
- It’s 114 g of Butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of First Mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 35 g of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 12 g of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Second Mix.
- Prepare 330 g of Quick Oats.
- It’s 100 g of Sweetened Coconut Flakes.
In a large bowl combine oats and coconut. These easy no-bake cookies are loaded with goodness and they're even a little bit of healthy. If your no-bake oatmeal cookies look more like amoebas than circles, tap the sides with a spatula while the mixture is still warm. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
Peanut Butter, Coconut and Chocolate NO BAKE Cookies instructions
- Add butter, milk, and sugar to a medium to large sauce pan..
- Bring to a rolling boil. Add cocoa powder and allow to boil for 1 minute. This lets the cocoa bloom!.
- Remove from heat..
- Mix in the peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until completely incorporated..
- Mix in the coconut flakes and quick oats..
- While cooling, set up wax paper or parchment paper to place cookies on..
- Once wax paper/parchment is set, scoop out cookies with tablespoons or a cookie scoop. I use my one ounce cookie scoop..
- Let sit until firm, or until you can't handle it anymore and have to eat them all!.
Keto coconut cookies are a great alternative to the high carb oats. Our explanation- These no bake cookies are meant to be a low carb, keto snack approved version of a. Dairy-free, vegan and refined sugar free. I wanted a chocolatey treat but I didn't have macadamia nuts to make chocolate covered macadamia nuts, or almonds to make chocolate covered almonds so I went to the pantry to see what I did have. An easy no bake cookie to make and even easier to eat.