Mango coconut popsicle. In a blender, whirl mango chunks, coconut milk, sugar and lime juice until smooth. Instead of mixing the mango and coconut together into a swirled popsicle (like my strawberry pineapple pops), I thought it would be better to separate them into distinct layers. Popsicles are great to beat the heat and hydrate our body.
Throw in cubes of fresh mango and flakes of coconut meat, and you've got a summery, tropical dessert that easily doubles. Jalapeno Mango Coconut Popsicles will be your favourite Summer treat! These tropical-tasting coconut mango popsicles are not only delicious and refreshing, they're also naturally low in sugar and packed with probiotics! You can cook Mango coconut popsicle using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mango coconut popsicle
- You need 3 of mangoes.
- Prepare 75 ml of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 8 of cups.
- You need 8 of popsicle sticks.
They begin with mango puree being mixed up with some sugar and fresh orange juice. Mango Popsicles: Rich, creamy and smooth. These frozen treats are popsicle heaven. Pineapple and Coconut Popsicles: What's not to like.
Mango coconut popsicle step by step
- Mix mangoes and pineapple juice in a blender.
- Mix coconut milk, yogurt, water and sugar in a bowl.
- Pour mixture from #1 into 8 small cups up to quarter way, freeze 15 minutes.
- Pour mixture from #2 into cups halfway and freeze for 15 minutes.
- Pour remaining mixture from #1 into cups and freeze for 15 minutes, adding popsicle sticks.
- Pour remaining mixture from #2 into cups and freeze for 4 hours, then serve.
Making your own will enable you to control the amount of sugar and fat in your popsicles. Coconut Mango Popsicles is a dessert recipe from Vitale. This tropical treat is perfect for summer. Keep the freezer stocked during the hottest months of the year. Creamy, cooling and naturally sweetened, Matcha-Mango Coconut Popsicles are fun to make and.