3 step Taro banana tapioca dessert. Taro Tapioca Dessert aka Taro Sago Pudding made in the Instant Pot – Chinese dessert recipe @instantpotlife. Cooked taro root gives a slightly purplish tint to a sweet dessert soup made with pearl tapioca, flavored with coconut milk, and sweetened with rock sugar. Taro Coconut Tapioca Dessert. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Love that taro tapioca pearl dessert at Chinese restaurants? You can make this easy dessert at home with a few simple ingredients. Today to celebrate my new friendship with Cindy, I'm sharing her Taro Tapioca Dessert Soup. You can cook 3 step Taro banana tapioca dessert using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 step Taro banana tapioca dessert
- Prepare 2 cups of diced taro.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 of Bananas sliced thick.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of stevia sugar.
- It’s of Sesame seeds to sprinkle topping.
- It’s 1 tbsp of tapioca.
Ever since she posted this recipe on her site, I had been wanting to try. The Best Taro Dessert Recipes on Yummly Banana Tapioca Pudding Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil; remove from heat.
3 step Taro banana tapioca dessert instructions
- In small pot, boil coconut milk, add tapioca, salt, sugar, and taro for 5 minutes, then lower heat to low..
- When tapioca is clear, add bananas, stir and let cook another 3 minutes..
- Serve with sprinkled sesame..
Remove skin from taro and cut into chunks (if using frozen taro, proceed to next step). On low heat, add coconut milk to pot with taro. Stir mixture until taro had blended with. Steps: First cut taro in large chunks. Fill your pot half way with water and dash of salt.