Christmas Magic Cookie Bars. GUEST POST: Christmas Magic Cookie Bars from Love From the Oven. Hi there, I'm Christi and you can usually find me over at my blog, Love From The Today I'm sharing one of my favorite treats- Christmas Magic Cookie Bars. I used Nestle's Holiday Baking Chips and some Christmas M&M's.
It's the right time to start thinking about all the baking you want to do because you can save now at the Holiday Baking promotion at Publix! More on all the ingredients you. No mixer or mixing bowl needed. You can cook Christmas Magic Cookie Bars using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Christmas Magic Cookie Bars
- Prepare 1 of Stick butter – half cup.
- Prepare 1 of -14oz. can if sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of finely crushed graham cracker crumbs.
- Prepare 1 cup of Holiday or regular Chocolate chips – divided into 1/2 cup portions.
- Prepare 1 cup of Holiday M&M's ' divided in 1/2 cup portions.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flaked coconut.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Holiday sprinkles.
- You need 1 cup of chopped nuts.
Is it candy or is it cookies? I don't know, maybe it's both! These Christmas magic cookie bars have a gingersnap crust with dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and pistachios. They're sweet and chewy thanks to the sweetened condensed milk, and the perfect treat for your last-minute holiday baking.
Christmas Magic Cookie Bars step by step
- Place butter in a 13×9" pan. Place pan with butter in oven at 350º. Butter can melt while oven is preheating. Keep an Eye on it…
- Crush graham crackers in a food processor. When butter is melted. Remove from oven. Sprinkle graham crackers over melted butter. Press lightly with back of spoon..
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over crumbs. Sprinkle half chocolate chips, half of the M&M's and half of the nuts.sprinkle coconut on top followed by remaining M&M's, chocolate chips, nuts and if using sprinkles . Sprinkle these as well..
- Bake 25 – 30 minutes or until bars are lightly brown. Remove from oven . Allow to cool. Cut into bars . Enjoy. .. :-).
I think most people have tried magic cookie bars. GUEST POST: Christmas Magic Cookie Bars from Love From the Oven Hi there, I'm Christi and you can usually find me over at my blog, Love From The Oven. I am so happy to be back again for a second year here at In Katrina's Kitchen "I'll Bring The Cookies" event. Magic Cookie Bars – One of the easiest desserts you can make! Magic Cookie Bars with so Many Layers of Decadence!