Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars. In the meantime let's talk Caramel Coconut Bars. You should make these because it'll probably hurt my feelings if you don't. Along with rationalization I do guilt too.
Chocolate Caramel Coconut Bars are shortbread, chocolate brownie, homemade caramel, coconut and choc chips. This simple recipe for Chewy Caramel Coconut Bars, similar to homemade samoas, are a shortbread cookie bar topped with easy caramel, shredded coconut and a drizzle of. The streusel topping that comes with this recipe for apple cream cheese bars is absolutely irresistible. You can cook Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars using 14 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars
- Prepare of For Crust.
- Prepare 2 cups of Pepperidge Farms Tahiti Coconut cookies, crushed.
- You need 3 1/2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need of For Cheesecake Layer.
- Prepare 2 (8 ounce) of packages of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of For Topping.
- You need 1 cup of my salted caramel sauce, I'mnmy profile.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of toasted coconut.
- It’s 3.5 ounces of Lindor Extra Creamy Milk Chocolate, chopped.
Caramel Coconut Bars – cake mix bars filled with chocolate, coconut, and caramel. Excuse me while I go drown my sorrows in a pan of Caramel Coconut Bars!!! It won't take the pain away…but it sure will taste good! Related Posts: Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Tart.
Caramel Coconut Cheesecake Bars step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line a 8 by 8 inch baking pan with foil with foil extending over the sides for easy removal. Spray foil with bakers spray.
- Combine crushed cookies, crush in a food processor with melted butter and press into prepared oan to form a crust, freeze while preparing cheesecake layet.
- Make Cheesecake Layer.
- Beat cream cheese sugar, salt and vanilla until smooth.
- Add egg and beat in then fold in sour cream.
- Spread over prepared crust and bake on a foil lined baking sheet for 25 to 30 minutes until just set. Cool completely.
- Make Topping.
- Heat caramel sauce just a few second in the microwave until liquid in texture.
- Gently fold in toasted coconut.
- Spread over cheesecake layer and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour.
- Melt milk chocolate in microwave until smooth.
- Drizzle over coconut/caramel. Return to refrigerator until set. Cut I'm to bars.
- Lift cold bars out of pan by lifting out with foil.
- Cut into bars. Refrigerate or freeze to store. They should be kept chilled until right before serving..
Sprinkle with coconut and lime peel. These mango cheesecake bars are baked with creamy coconut cheesecake and swirled with homemade mango curd. Tips for adding curd to cheesecake bars. For the curd, you can either make it the day before to save time or at the start of the recipe. If making it a day ahead, warm up the curd.