Ultimate Almond Joy Cookies. Ultimate Almond Joy Magic Bars for the win! Cream oil and sugar on medium speed with electric mixer. Scoop onto parchment lined baking sheets.
It's hard to believe how much it tastes like real Almond Joy candy, only it's been transformed into a dreamy, delish chocolate bark. Soft, chewy, completely irresistible Almond Joy Cookies! These ultra thick bakery style Almond Joy Cookies will remind you of your favorite candy treat. You can cook Ultimate Almond Joy Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultimate Almond Joy Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of unrefined coconut oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded coconut (I used organic, unsweetened).
- You need 1 cup of chopped almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
They are the perfect blend of sweet shaved coconut, chocolate, and sliced almonds. Coconut caramel Oreo crust with chocolate/vanilla twist & coconut chocolate almond ice cream. It's then topped with hot fudge, cookies, toasted coconut,. Using smaller amounts of blanched almond flour in recipes like this helps to reduce their calorie load.
Ultimate Almond Joy Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream oil and sugar on medium speed with electric mixer.
- Add extracts, eggs and milk. Mix.
- Fold in coconut, almonds, chips..
- Add flour, soda, salt. Blend..
- Scoop onto parchment lined baking sheets. Leave space, they will spread a little..
- Bake 10-12 minutes, rotating half way..
- Leave on baking sheets for 2 minutes to set up.
- Place on wire racks to cool completely..
If I were to use more almond flour you would end up with a really crunchy cookie as well as an extremely calorie dense cookie. While the cookies would be yummy, we don't want to abuse calories in our Trim Healthy Mama Journey. Chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds come together in cookies that tastes very similar to an Almond Joy® candy bar for a Halloween treat. Chocolate chips, coconut, and almonds come together in cookies that tastes very similar to an Almond Joy® candy bar for a Halloween treat.. No beating, no chilling, just mix 'em up and throw 'em in the oven EASY!