Maple Walnut Cookies.
You can have Maple Walnut Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Walnut Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of refined coconut oil.
- You need 1 cup of Vermont maple syrup.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of AP flour.
Maple Walnut Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream oil and syrup.
- Add egg. Mix well.
- Add vanilla, powder, salt. Mix.
- Add milk and mix thoroughly.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Add flour 1/2 cup at a time, blending well between additions.
- Scoop onto parchment lined baking sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire racks..