Peanut butter chunk chip cookies. Warning: these are so good you may be tempted to eat the entire batch. They're thick, soft, very addicting, and filled with chocolate chips! Tuesday we had chocolate chip cookie dip.
Sampling optional but recommended at this point. You can use milk, semi-sweet, dark, big chunks, mini chips, whatever you want. These step by step instructions are here to help explain how to make this recipe. You can cook Peanut butter chunk chip cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter chunk chip cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of refined coconut oil.
- It’s 1 cup of natural peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 cups of AP flour.
- You need 1 cup of chopped unsalted peanuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
Chocolate Chip Cookies are a favorite in just about every household. But there's more than one way to make these delicious hand-held treats. Thick and chewy and loaded with chocolate, they're an easy one bowl recipe with no need to chill the dough. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe.
Peanut butter chunk chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cream oil, pb, and sugar.
- Add well beaten eggs and milk. Mix..
- Add soda and flour, mix well.
- Add nuts and chips, mix thoroughly.
- Scoop on to parchment lined baking sheets. They will not spread..
- Bake about 12 minutes.
If you do I cannot guarantee they will turn out. They're made in one bowl, no mixer They combine many favorite recipes into one. And if you're a nut person, you. But they ARE super soft and subtly creamy. Use the back of a fork to gently press down on each cookie.