Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Make This Tasty Chocolate Cookie Recipe Using Bush's® Beans. Stir sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and margarine together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is smooth.
Slightly wet your hands and form the dough into small discs/cookie shapes. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for softer cookies and freezer for firmer, crunchier ones. Line baking sheets with wax paper. You can have Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies
- You need 2 1/2 cups of quick oats.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of baking Cocoa.
- You need 1 cup of sweetened Coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
In a large bowl combine oats and coconut. Instant oats are much more powdery than old-fashioned oats, and the texture of these chocolate no-bake cookies will be way off. Tips for Making the Best No-Bake Cookies. In a large saucepan, combine the first five ingredients.
Chocolate Coconut No-Bake Cookies instructions
- In a largish saucepan, bring sugar, butter, cocoa, and milk to a boil. Let boil 5 min stirring to combine..
- After boiling for 5 min, remove from heat, add oats, Coconut, and vanilla extract, and stir to combine..
- Put spoonfuls onto wax paper or foil and allow to set for 45 min to an hour..
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Also feels pretty healthy next to other more traditional recipes for no bake cookies, as well as having a much better flavor with the inclusion of coconut. Made exact recipe and cookies were mildly under set at room temp so just stuck them in frig. These no-bake cookies take very little time to prepare. They're not keto, but I linked to a keto no bake option in the recipe below if you need one.