Matcha Oat Milk Mochi Popsicles.
You can have Matcha Oat Milk Mochi Popsicles using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Matcha Oat Milk Mochi Popsicles
- You need 1 cup of Barista Edition Oat Milk.
- It’s 2 g of Matcha Powder, sifted.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hot Water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 25-30 pieces of tiny mochi.
Matcha Oat Milk Mochi Popsicles step by step
- In a small bowl, sift the matcha powder. Add sugar and hot water. Whisk until combine with no lumps. This is where you should taste your mixture and adjust on sugar level..
- In another bowl, pour the matcha mixture through a sieve. Add oat milk. Mix until combine..
- Add 2-3 pieces of mochi into the popsicle mould. Try to evenly them across the entire popsicle. If you are using a regular size popsicle moulds, you might want to add more (at least 10 pieces). Add in popsicle sticks..
- Fill the popsicle mould 3/4 full with matcha oat milk (don’t throw away the leftover milk). Put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes..
- Once the surface of the popsicles is frozen, you can add another 2-3 pieces of mochi to each one. Fill the mould with more matcha oat milk..
- Freeze overnight and remove the popsicles from the mould. Ready to serve..