Banana in Coconut Milk / Kluai Buat Chi / Thai Dessert. Kluai buat chi or banana in coconut milk is a Thai dessert. This dish can be made in a variety of ways but the main ingredients are bananas and sweetened coconut milk from a variety of sugars. Kluai buat chi or banana in coconut milk is a Thai dessert.
Combine the coconut milk, water, sugar and salt in a large heavy-based saucepan. Stir over medium heat until the sugar and salt are dissolved. Pour the coconut milk into a pan, add the sugar and salt. You can cook Banana in Coconut Milk / Kluai Buat Chi / Thai Dessert using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana in Coconut Milk / Kluai Buat Chi / Thai Dessert
- You need 1 bunch of Banana,typical Thai,small banana.
- It’s 500 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 of pandanas leaves ,optional.
This Asian banana and lychee dessert recipe only takes five minutes to make but tastes wonderfully sweet and exotic. This simple banana-lychee dessert recipe can be served warm or cold, depending on the weather and your mood. Serving it chilled is great on a hot summer night while serving it warm. Thai Dessert, Thai Dishes, Sweet Style, Thai Recipes, Desert Recipes, Deserts, Sweets, Food And Drink, Vegetables.
Banana in Coconut Milk / Kluai Buat Chi / Thai Dessert step by step
- Prepare all ingredients listed.
- Boil water,pick each banana from the bunch.
- Boil banana in hot water for 10 mins,let cool.
- Peel ,cut each banana to bite size.
- Combine coconut milk,salt,sugar ,pandan leaves.
- Bring to boil,add banana,let cook 10 more mins on medium heat.
- Stir occasionly ,after 10 mins,heat off,serve when it slightly cooled.
Top the pan-fried bananas with a simple coconut cream to make the perfect satisfying snack or dessert. Kluay Buat Chi (Banana in Coconut Milk) – FoodTravel.tv Recipe. In Thailand we use a variety of banana called gluay nam wah. You could use lady finger bananas instead. This banana dessert is a very common Thai dessert.