sunshine's crinkle chocolate cookies.
You can cook sunshine's crinkle chocolate cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of sunshine's crinkle chocolate cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of instant coffee any brand.
- Prepare 4 oz of semi-sweet chocolate chips (melted).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need of to roll cookie dough in.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of powder sugar.
sunshine's crinkle chocolate cookies instructions
- in a bowl mix all dry ingredients, mix well..
- in a microwave safe bowl, put chocolate chips and butter for 45 seconds, in the microwave, take out the bowl, out of the microwave stir well, add the eggs beat into chocolate mix..
- pour melted chocolate mixture into dry ingredients stir together.will be a little loose batter.put in refrigerator for an hour..
- now put u some granulated sugar in a plate or bowl and another plate with powder sugar, scoop out ur cookie roll into granulated sugar then to your powdered sugar place on cookie sheet..
- preheat ur oven on 350°F, bake on 350°F, for 11 to 13 minutes no longer. let cool in pan. when completely cool remove from cookie sheets and enjoy !!!!!.