Mini Double Chocolate Cookies!.
You can have Mini Double Chocolate Cookies! using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Double Chocolate Cookies!
- Prepare 1 1/3 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter (Room Temp.).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1/2 bar of Chocolate (Any kind).
Mini Double Chocolate Cookies! step by step
- In a bowl mix together all dry ingredients apart from the sugar. Combine and set aside..
- In another bowl cream together the butter and sugar until light and creamy..
- Add in the eggs and mix until smooth..
- Add the dry ingredients tithe wet ingredients and mix until it forms a dough..
- Cover with cling film to chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours to overnight..
- Preheat your oven once the dough has finished chilling to 180 C degrees..
- Line the baking trays with baking sheets, prepared for the cookies..
- If the dough is hard enough for you to handle with your hands, by all means do so. But if it's too sticky just use two tablespoons..
- Place them about an inch apart..
- Split your chocolate bar into little pieces… And place the chocolate gently into the cookies as you slightly flatten them..
- Place in the oven for about 10-12 mins.
- When you take them out, leave them as they are in the trays to cool for about 2 mins… Then transfer the cookies into a cooling rack and leave to cool completely..