Chewy Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies. These soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are the most popular recipe on my website! There are hundreds of chocolate chip cookies recipes out there. Thick and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Chocolate chip cookies are arguably America's favorite cookie (though we don't think there's actually much argument). For some, crispy edges and some crunch are. Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. You can have Chewy Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 Stick of no salt Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar (packed tight).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Vanilla.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Sea Salt.
- You need 3/4-1 cup of Milk Chocolate Chips.
This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. You name it, I tried it. These chewy chocolate chip cookies are soft, chewy, with a slight crunch on the outside and made with TWO kinds of chocolate. You might think that a chocolate chip cookie (CCC) is a CCC is a CCC, but then you'd be wrong. 😉 Ingredient lists amongst cookies.
Chewy Cocoa Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. oven rack just below center..
- Microwave butter till it's slightly melting on edges, do not melt thru.. (just to make mixing with sugar easier.).
- Combine all sugars with butter and mix (whip) till creamy and airy. (full melted butter will not produce this texture).
- Mix in Vanilla and Egg. Do Not Over Mix! mix till egg is just slightly incorporated into mixture. set aside..
- Combine dry ingredients and mix well before adding to sugar/butter dough. when mixed thoroughly add to sugar/butter dough and combine together pressing crumbs and bits with hand until consistent. dough is to be wet, sticky but manageable. (very soft like).
- Mix in Chocolate Chips using hands..
- Make balls 1 1/2 inch in diameter, i like bigger but up to you! place on silicone baking pad or lightly greased sheet, leaving space between, cookies will spread out..
- Into oven…..8-10 minutes, DO NOT OVERBAKE! edges will start to brown… remove from oven, cool, and enjoy!.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE!!, less is is better. when just out of oven, cookies will be super soft. allow to fully cool and cookies will firm a bit with a chewy soft center. if crunchy or to crisp, lesser the time for baking. if not eaten immediately, keep in airtight ziplock bag, I've had cookies last to 4 days….
- Each oven and cooking situation can differ *try adjusting level of rack in oven…. *adjusting temperature…. *adjust time allowed to bake…. HAPPY BAKING!!.
Everyone loves these cookies and can never guess that they're Add chocolate chips and stir to combine. Super soft, chewy, and studded with chocolate! It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be.