Chocolate Crackle Cookies.
You can cook Chocolate Crackle Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Crackle Cookies
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature.
- You need 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar.
Chocolate Crackle Cookies instructions
- In the bowl of a standing mixer cream together the butter and sugar, add eggs, vanilla and mix until smooth..
- Add the cocoa powder, flour, salt, baking powder to the bowl and mix everything to combine..
- Refrigerate the dough for at least 4 hours or up to overnight..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside..
- Using an ice cream scoop or two spoons, form little balls of dough and coat them in the powdered sugar. Place them a couple inches apart on your prepared baking sheet..
- Bake the cookies for 10 to 12 minutes and allow them to cool before..