Chocolate chip cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. You can cook Chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg at room temp.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare Splash of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies. Check out these insanely good recipes.
Chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Cream the room temperature butter.
- Add in the sugars and beat.
- Add in 1 egg.
- A splash of vanilla.
- Add all the dry ingredients together.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Scoop and roll the dough into balls and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- After thawing, bake at 325 for 15-18mins. Enjoy!.
They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite.