Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars. These are my take on the popular Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Larabars. Now you can make them at home for a fraction of the cost! I like to store them in the freezer so I have an energy bar ready whenever I need a pick me up.
I hope you enjoy this easy Chocolate Energy Bars recipe! Chocolate Chip Cookie Energy BarsThe Messy Baker by Jenny. If you compare these chocolate energy bars to similar fruit/nut bars sold at the store, I think they taste better, are nutritionally superior, and probably cheaper to make at home. You can have Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars
- You need 1/2 c. of oats.
- It’s 1/2 c. of chocolate chips or peices.
- It’s 1/2 c. of flaxseed.
- It’s 1/4 c. of protein powder.
- It’s 2 TBS of honey (maple syrup 4 vegans).
- Prepare 1/2 c. of nut butter, hazelnut spread and/or cookie butter.
- You need 1/4 c. of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s pinch of sea salt.
All Reviews for Chef John's Chocolate Energy Bars. NUTRITION FOR SUSTAINED ENERGY: CLIF BAR is the ultimate performance energy bar, purposefully crafted with an ideal mix of protein, fat, and carbohydrates to sustain active bodies before and during long-lasting, moderate-intensity activity. Ingredients that are better for the. A wide variety of chocolate energy bars options are available to you, such as packaging, type, and certification.
Chocolate Cookie Energy Bars instructions
- Melt together nut butters and honey over medium heat..
- Add all other ingredients except chocolate until well combined. Use your hands if necessary..
- Let cool in fridge for 5 minutes then add chocolate chips..
- Form into balls or flatten out in a glass dish to make bars. Let sit in freezer for 20+ minutes to firm..
This recipe calls for a good amount of sugar which gives it that ooey gooey texture that melts in your mouth. These homemade energy bars are packed with chocolate, coconut oil and shredded coconut for a healthy and delicious treat. The kids also requested that I include chocolate in these energy bars, and this recipe was born. Skip the scooping and make your chocolate chip cookies in a pan instead! Maintaining your place on top of the soccer world takes a ton of energy, like the kind Megan Rapinoe gets from Chocolate Chip CLIF BAR®.