Chocolate filled sugar cookies. A great new way to enjoy chocolate chip cookies! In the longstanding family tradition of being fashionably late to anything and everything, we. These chocolate sugar cookies boast wonderful chocolate flavor, thick centers, crisp edges, and have plenty of room for decorating icing!
There are two ways to decorate these cookies. Have you ever wanted to make chocolate chip cookies but do not have brown sugar? You are in luck we can use honey or maple syrup as a substitution. You can have Chocolate filled sugar cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate filled sugar cookies
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Wet ingredients.
- It’s 1 cup of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of Other.
- It’s 50 of chocolate chips.
These Chocolate Sugar Cookies are so simple to make and melt in your mouth delicious! They go perfect with a good cup of coffee or tea and are a great holiday cookie! Chocolate Sugar Cookies-so simple yet so good! Sometimes you just get in a mood.
Chocolate filled sugar cookies step by step
- Mix together all dry ingredients, with butter in large mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients, mix well..
- Roll into 1-2 inc balls.
- Press 3-5 chocolate chips into each cookie ball center..
- Cook in preheated oven at 350° for 13 minutes or until golden brown. Let sit 2 minutes before removing from pan. Note: line pan with wax paper to avoid burnt bottoms or sticking..
Connect with Chocolate Chocolate and More! Vanilla sugar cookies are a favorite treat anytime. Whether you choose to decorate them or eat them just as is with a cup of tea. Also, they do not spread making them a great candidate for shaped and decorated custom cookies. This cookie recipe showed up in my life and I had a sudden realization And it could only be filled by Chocolate Sugar Cookies.