Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg.
Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and mix well. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, pumpkin spice, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and cloves. You can have Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need of Cream together.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 cup of pumpkin.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and cinnamon; stir into creamed mixture alternately with pumpkin. Chocolate chip & pumpkin what a combination! I'm confident you'll love these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies! I worked hard to create a chewy pumpkin cookie that's not cakey like most pumpkin cookie recipes.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together room temperature butter and sugar, beat well.
- Add eggs 1 at a time and beat well.
- Add pumpkin and continue beating well.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Whisk dry ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping tsp and bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
Just follow the steps below to get started and scroll down for the printable pumpkin chocolate chip cookies recipe and video tutorial. To make pumpkin cookie batter: Combine the pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, vanilla and egg in a large. I've tried so many different recipes for pumpkin cookies, experimenting to find the perfect one, but none have even come close to being as amazing as my Mom's recipe! When September rolled around these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies would become a Sunday night treat staple. These soft pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are an old family recipe from my mother's recipe box.