Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies. These Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies Are: Soft-baked, but not as soft as a piece of cake. This is Not a Cakey Pumpkin Cookie. I have appreciation for all pumpkin cookies, but I definitely prefer chewy pumpkin cookies over cakey pumpkin cookies.
These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are the essential fall cookie! Chewy and cake-like, they're sure to be a hit at your next tailgate or fall party. We're well into fall, and you know what that means, right? You can have Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 can of pumpkin puree.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of wheat germ (opt.).
- It’s 1/2 cup of raisins (opt.).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (opt.).
You're allowed to eat anything and everything pumpkin whenever you want. If you like pumpkin pie and chocolate, you'll love these cookies. I think they taste best when they are cold from the refrigerator. All Reviews for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies III.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies step by step
- Mix all ingrediens together in a bowl..
- Drop batter onto greased cookie sheet by teaspoonfuls..
- Bake for 12 min or until golden brown.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
Home » Dessert » Cookies » Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Thank you to OXO for providing us with a complimentary set of the baking tools featured in this post, and for making a donation to Cookies for Kid's Cancer on our behalf. These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are vegan & gluten free, and they will be so perfect for lunch boxes because they're nut-free(!) as well. Soft, puffy, and totally delicious, these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are secretly healthy! Here's what makes them SO good (and good for you, too!) Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies.