Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. These cookies are soft, chewy and golden like a good chocolate chip cookie should be. If you've tried making gluten-free chocolate chip cookies before It also helps the cookies get a golden color and prevents grittiness. Gluten-free flour needs a little extra liquid sometimes so you don't have chalky.
What makes these "the best" gluten free chocolate chip cookies. Add the chocolate and gently mix to incorporate it. These cookies are open to your own imaginative interpretation. You can have Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of GF all purpose baking flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of GF oat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tapioca flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 6 tbsp of applesauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 3/4 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Soft & Chewy Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies. All Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free). These are the best gluten free cookies ever. My friends can't tell the difference.
Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- preheat oven to 325.
- mix all of the dry ingredients together first, then add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- drop by teaspoon on baking sheet approximately 1 1/2 inches apart.
- bake for 15 minutes.
Made with Betty Crocker™ All-Purpose Gluten Free Rice Flour Blend, these easy and delicious cookies are ready to eat in under an hour and can be stored for later. Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies: Ingredients and Mixing. Ah, I love a simple recipe, don't you? And I REALLY love chocolate chip cookies-I mean, I made a gluten-free chocolate chip cookie recipe for two for those times when I need cookies right.now. This Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe is super soft, moist, chewy, and delicious!