oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. These are the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Have you ever made my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe? I have the recipe memorized- I make them all the time!
Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it! I've remixed these cookies a few times already with pecans and dried cranberries (NOT the same as raisins). Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. You can cook oatmeal chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. The real variable in this oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe is the shredded coconut. This chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie has plenty, not to mention lots of heart-healthy oatmeal. The gang'll come back for seconds so this big batch recipe is perfect.
oatmeal chocolate chip cookies instructions
- mix flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown and white sugar.
- mix eggs, rolled oats, raisins, and chocolate chips.
- heat oven at 350. roll into balls and bake for 15-20 min..
I love Oatmeal Cookies so much! These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. With all the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies, of course! Thick, chewy, and soft, these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies are bursting with ooey gooey chocolate goodness that everyone will love. Soft, thick, and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.