raisin chocolate oat cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Add oats, raisins, and chocolate chips; beat until just combined. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
These are a happy marriage of my NYC Chocolate Chip Cookies and my Chocolate Oat Cookies that have been on my blog for a few years… but just take out the chocolate and add in the raisins! I will of course get comments saying "ewww raisins" and I get the hate – a lot of people don't like raisins, but this flavour is ICONIC. Raisin and Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. You can cook raisin chocolate oat cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of raisin chocolate oat cookies
- Prepare 4 tbsp of of butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of superfine sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 cup of aots.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of raisins.
- You need 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamen.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanella **optional**.
Delicious and flavorful oatmeal chocolate chip cookies — crisp on the edges and a soft, chewy center with plenty of chocolate. If you like oatmeal raisin cookies, this recipe works great (just swap chips for raisins). Or try these old fashioned oatmeal cookies to skip out on chocolate/raisins completely! And after you've gotten your oatmeal fix, you've got to try these famous.
raisin chocolate oat cookies instructions
- lightly grease 2cookie sheets.
- in a large mixing bowl cream together the butter sugar until light and fluffy.
- add the beating egg.
- sift the flour salt baking powder into creamed mixture.
- add oats raisin chocolate..
- place spoonful. of mixture. on the sheets (((allowed. for spreading) )).
- bake for 15 minutes on a pre-heated oven at 350°.
Stir in oats and raisins, mix well. Add chocolate chips and mix together. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheets. Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies? To be honest, I actually have a hard time choosing between the two.