SZ Chocolate Chip Cookies. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes. Super soft, chewy, and studded with chocolate!
I swiped this recipe for the best chocolate chip cookies from my mom, and now I want to share it with all of you. You don't want to keep going through life not knowing. These Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies are thick and full of chocolate chips! You can have SZ Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of SZ Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of + 2 teaspoons unsalted butter, softened.
- You need 2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tsp of strong brewed coffee.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
They're super simple to prepare and they are such a crowd pleasing cookie Having just the right amount of chocolate chips is something we all try to get right. I've seen chocolate chip cookies with mini chocolate chips to try. This Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is very similar to the recipe that is on the back of the bag of Nestle's Chocolate Chips. It produces a rich and chewy cookie with beautifully crisp edges.
SZ Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Position oven racks to 1, 3, and 5 (counting from the bottom of the oven)..
- Preheat Wolf oven in CONVECTION at 325°F..
- In mixer bowl, cream butter with sugars until smooth..
- Add eggs, one at a time, scraping bowl after each egg..
- Add vanilla and coffee; continue to mix on medium high speed until mixture is light and fluffy..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Add mixture to the bowl with the mixer stopped..
- Mix in chocolate chips on low speed for 10 seconds..
- Scrape sides of the bowl and continue mixing until just combined..
- Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Place dough by 3-tablespoon mounds on baking sheets, twelve mounds per sheet..
- Place baking sheets on racks in oven..
- Bake for 15 minutes or until done..
- Makes about 2 dozen cookies..
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe with step by step photos. These healthy and soft chocolate chip cookies are made with whole wheat flour. These thick, chewy salted chocolate chip cookies are the ONLY chocolate chip cookie recipe you'll need! Plus a tip to keep them super soft for days! Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies. featured in Late Night Snacks pt.