Chocolate Cookie Cake. This ridiculously delicious cake is basically a giant cookie baked in a pan. It is then sliced just like a cake, and every bite is soft and chewy and loaded with melty chocolate chips, plus the edges are. This easy, rich, and chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect cake to make for your next birthday celebration!
I feel like Chocolate Chip Cookie Cakes are part of the core of my childhood. We always had them in my family and we loved them – still do! Baking the cookie cake couldn't be easier. You can cook Chocolate Cookie Cake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookie Cake
- You need 300 grams of Tea Bisquits (no sugar on them).
- Prepare 50 grams of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 200 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 2 medium of Eggs.
- It’s 250 grams of Butter.
Homemade chocolate chip cookie dough is pressed into the bottom of a cake pan, then baked until crisp on the outside and gooey in the center. Combine cake mix, chocolate chips, oil, and eggs in a mixing bowl. This chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake will make your party sing for seconds! This Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is the perfect dessert for any occasion!
Chocolate Cookie Cake step by step
- Break the 300 grams of cookies into very small pieces.
- Mix the eggs and the sugar.
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Mix the butter with the eggs and sugar.
- Mix the cocoa powder with it.
- Add the cookies and mix them with a large spoon in the eggs, sugar, butter and cocoa.
- Take a cake mold put a plastic bag in it or use a silicone cake mold.
- Put the mixture in the mold and put it in the refrigerator for a night or day..
I've said it before, and I will say it again. Especially when it is incorporated into a delicious cake! Whenever I can, I try to incorporate. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake Recipe. This frosted dessert will be a new party favorite!