Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. Cookies for a Tasty, Healthier Alternative. Packed with Plant-Based Protein & Fiber. Choose from a Wide Selection of Complete Cookie Flavors.
Pin To Your Board Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. We added Andes Mints to our cookies instead of. If you love mint-chocolate chip ice cream, these cookies are for you. You can have Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mint extract.
- Prepare 8 of drops of green food coloring.
- You need 1 cup of Andes baking chips.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
With just a handful of ingredients, you can pull together these sweet and chocolatey cookies. Mix flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. My Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe begins as a lovely chocolate chip pudding cookie dough, with the addition of mint extract! Then add the egg, sour cream and dry pudding mix.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients then add in mint extract and coloring..
- stir in mint and chocolate chips.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature..
You can use plain yogurt instead of sour cream if you'd like! Mint chocolate – my favourite flavour combination EVER, especially when it's in cookie form! These cookies are soft and chewy, packed full of peppermint flavour, and loaded with chocolate chips. These are a mint chocolate lover's dream cookie – trust me. They are so quick and easy to make, and are freezer.