Mayan chocolate ice cream. People talk about chocolate chili cinnamon, banana cream pie and pork tamales. Introducing Haagen Dazs Mayan Chocolate ice cream, an extraordinary rich chocolate with a hint of cinnamon. Ellen Eats Häagen-Dazs Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream.
Here it is – the first recipe from last weekend's cupcake-a-thon. I've made Mexican chocolate ice cream, so it will be nice to taste these flavors in cake form. The Mayan Monkey crew found our camera and have send it to us. You can have Mayan chocolate ice cream using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mayan chocolate ice cream
- Prepare of syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne chili powder.
- You need 2 oz of dark chocolate (75-85%).
- You need 1/2 cup of brewed coffee.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of soften cream cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of dark cocoa powder unsweetened.
- Prepare of ice cream base.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 tsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
So great food and great stuff. The name happiness laboratory is definitely worth it! Mayan Chocolate Ice Cream: Cream, Skim Milk, Sugar, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Egg Yolks, Cinnamon, Fudge Swirl, Corn Syrup, Water, Skim Milk, Sugar, Chocolate, Coconut Oil, Cocoa processed with Alkali, Cocoa Powder, Natural Flavor, Pectin, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Chocolaty Truffles. Ingredients: mayan chocolate ice cream: cream, skim milk, sugar, cocoa processed with alkali, egg yolks Chocolaty truffles: sugar, soybean oil, coconut oil, cocoa processed with alkali, cocoa, vanilla extract, soy lecithin.
Mayan chocolate ice cream instructions
- mix cocoa powder with spices add to coffee bring to boil stir to keep from thickening, add chocolate breaking into pieces let sit till melts stir till smooth add cream cheese mix well.
- dissolve the cornstarch in 2 tablespoon of milk mix the rest of the ice cream base bring to boil simmer for 4 minutes stir so it doesnt boil over. after 4 minutes add cornstarch solution stir in after that bring to boil for 1 minute..
- pour mixture into syrup mixture stirring it together. chill till cold put into freezer let freeze..
- from thegirlfarmkitchen.com website.
Homemade Mexican ice cream flavored with cinnamon chocolate and a dash of spice. Also could I use Black and Green Mayan Chocolate? Thanks once again for ALL your wonderful post, Sincerely. Mayan Chocolate Art Print by Jennifer Brinley. Adventures in Ice Cream – Happy Holidays!