Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth.
Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well. Add the flour into the creamed mixture and fold in the chocolate chips. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl. You can cook Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of softened butter (in room temperature).
- It’s 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cacao.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
You will never need another double chocolate chip cookie recipe. This one is SO thick and fudgy and basically what chocolate lover dreams are made of. It's beyond soft and so moist it puts some bakery cookies to shame. Easy to make and to customize to your liking.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 190°C..
- Mix flour, baking powder, salt and cacao in a large bowl..
- Put softened butter in a mixer with vanilla extract and sugar, beat in low..
- Add eggs..
- Add the flour mixture slowly while the mixer is still on..
- Add the chocolate chips and stir in with a spatula..
- Put theese really delicious batter of ours on baking sheets and put in the oven. Take them out after 12 minutes. Enjoy!.
These double chocolate chip cookies can be made ahead of time and frozen for later too. I want to make double dark chocolate chip cookies but if I use the original recepie with the dark chocolate cocoa powder it will be too bitter. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. How to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Line baking sheets with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper.