Chewy chocolate cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. In a large bowl, cream together margarine and sugar until smooth.
In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. You can cook Chewy chocolate cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chewy chocolate cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter softened.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of packed light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture. In a medium bowl, whisk together the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt. These soft and chewy chocolate cookies have an intense chocolate flavor and almost brownie-like texture.
Chewy chocolate cookies step by step
- preheat your oven to 375°F Fahrenheit.
- beat butter ,sugar ,vanilla, salt in a bowl until creamy. add eggs beat until well incorporated.
- mix flour baking soda,Cocoa together..
- add to butter mixture until well blended..
- drop by rounded teaspoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- bake 8 to 10 minutes.
They're one of my all-time faves! For a more intense toffee-like flavor and deeper color, chill the dough overnight. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. Sift the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda together into a large bowl. Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.