Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board All The Fun And Flavor Of Principe In A Cookie. Bring Out Your Inner Prince And Discover Royal Flavours Of This Crisp Sandwich Cookie Also, the cranberry oatmeal cookies also come together really quickly.
Only I've only made them with white chocolate and this year really loving the dark chocolate cranberry combo! I'll have to whip up a batch of these soon! Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. You can cook Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut oil *unrefined.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Mix Country Crock®, sugar, egg, egg yolk and vanilla in a large bowl until well mixed using a hand mixer or stand mixer on medium speed. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cranberries and white chocolate chips- making sure that all ingredients are uniformly distributed. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Cranberry-Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Using a mixer, cream oil and sugars.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
- Gradually beat dry ingredients into creamed mixture.
- Stir in oats, cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake 9-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on baking pans for 1 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.
Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. How to Store Baked and Unbaked Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Cranberry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies can also be frozen in plastic bags. Place the cookies on a cookie sheet, and place the cookie sheet in the freezer.