Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Mix together the oil and sugars in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until smooth.
I also eat the dough raw since it has no egg in it. I just put it in the fridge or freezer for a few hours and then I enjoy some cookie dough. Depending on my mood, I sometimes like the crisp, thinner cookie. You can have Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies
- You need 1 tbsp of ground flax seed.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of warm water.
- It’s 2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Nutiva extra virgin coconut oil melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of creamy almond butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped up fine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
But, sometimes you need something to sink into. Additional Egg yolks provide more fat than just using eggs alone which helps create a smooth and creamy texture that is undeniably what may have been missing in my past attempts.. I substituted almond flour, and used erythritol. These cookies are not only gluten, dairy and refined sugar free but they also contain no xantham gum.
Awesome gluten and egg free chocolate chip walnut cookies step by step
- Combine ground flax with water set a side.
- Mix rest of ingredients together then add in flax mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or longer.
- Pre heat oven to 350 ° F.
- To make take tablespoons of dough and roll into 1 inch balls and slightly flatten with your hand and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes till lightly brown.
- Allow to cool completely before removing from cookie sheet.
If you are looking for Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies without Xantham Gum then these cookies are for you! I have kept these cookies xantham gum free as xantham gum can cause digestive issues in some people among other symptoms. The Gluten free chocolate chip cookies using whole cornmeal and brown rice flour is super easy recipe. Until recently I had not tried my hands on gluten free baking because I thought that gluten free and egg free baking is quite a challenging one. You have to actually try this recipe to believe me.