Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. "So I concocted these oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips and dried cherries. Vegan cherry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies get a fantastic pop of flavor from dried cherries. These are cookies that happen to be vegan because I like to save my eggs for breakfast and, well, I like to eat more raw cookie dough than the average person.
Add the cinnamon, baking soda, salt and flour and mix well. Fold in the oatmeal, dried cherries and chocolate chips–making sure that all ingredients are evenly spaced. This is an oatmeal cookie with chunks of sweet cherries, the richness of chocolate and the perfect texture of pecans and oats in each bite. You can cook Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of old fashioned oats (preferrably quick kind).
- It’s 2 cup of dried cherries.
- Prepare 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
An incredible cookie recipe is not an easy thing to come by. There may be a bajillion cookie recipes out there, but there is a distinguishing line between. Stir into wet ingredients then fold in chocolate chips and cherries. Using a large cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto prepared Joanna Gaines' Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Killer.
Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- in a bowl cream butter and both sugars until well incorporated..
- add egg and vanilla blend well..
- in a seperate bowl combine flour, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and powder..
- slowly add dry to wet.. mix well..
- next fold in oats.. then fold in cherries.. then fold in chocolate chips..
- drop dough by the tablespoonful onto a lined or greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart..
- bake for 10-12 minutes or until done to your liking..
- let cool for a minute then transfer to wire rack to continue cooling..
- serve! :).
- makes about 30 cookies. serving size 3 cookies..
- got recipe from a friend who said please feel free to share.. :).
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies That Rule The World. These oatmeal chocolate chip cookies have a slightly crisp edge with a soft center and enough chew that it won't immediately break when you bend it. A "slow bend cookie" as I like to call them- and this is what makes a regular oatmeal cookie a really great oatmeal cookie. Home » Dessert » Cookies » Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Toffee Cookies. The toffee adds crunch and a delicious caramel flavor, which blends perfectly with the rich chocolate chips.