skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake. These Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes are smooth, creamy and made with an Oreo cookie crumb crust, chocolate ganache topping and chocolate whipped cream! I'm sure you know by now that I'm a BIG cheesecake fan. These Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes are a simple cheesecake batter baked in a standard muffin pan, and no waterbath or other special equipment is required.
I do not recommend using chocolate chips for this recipe. The chocolate baking bars melt so much better and result in a creamier. Individual and Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes that Everyone Will Love – Gooey Chocolate Chips, Baked Vanilla Cheesecake, with Cream & a Chocolate Drizzle! You can cook skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake
- You need 1 1/2 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/3 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 3 packages of (8oz each) cream cheese.
- You need 1 can of (14oz) sweetened condensed milk.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 tsp of flour.
For quite a while I have wanted to post a recipe of mini baked cheesecakes. Or any cookie or flavor of graham cracker? Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes are great for holidays, celebrations or anytime a dessert craving hits! Cheesecake is probably my favorite dessert.
skye's mini chocolate chip cheesecake step by step
- preheat oven to 300°F.
- line bottom of a 9 inch spring form pan with parchment paper.
- mix graham cracker crumbs, sugar, butter and cocoa together and press into bottom and halfway up the sides of your springform pan and set aside.
- beat the cream cheese until smooth. then gradually add condensed milk and beat well. add in vanilla and eggs and beat til smooth..
- toss 1/3 of the chips with flour to coat (this keeps them from sinking to the bottom) and add them to batter. pour batter into prepared crust and sprinkle top with remaining chips..
- before you put the cheesecake in the oven… get a small roasting pan and fill it with warm water and place it on the bottom rack of oven. (this keeps the air in the oven moist and helps to keep your cake from cracking as it bakes).
- bake at 300°F for 1 hour… then shut off oven.
- DO NOT OPEN THE OVEN! leave cheesecake in oven to cool for 1 hour… then remove and put in refrigerator to cool completely BEFORE trying to remove cake from pan.
- slice. .. serve… enjoy the deliciousness!.
When I was young and had all the time in the world, I would make a new cheesecake every week. These chocolate chip cheesecake bars are the perfect addition to your next family gathering or dinner party with friends. Any leftovers (if there are any) can be stored in the fridge for. Try this Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes recipe, or contribute your own. Easy Chocolate Chip Cheesecake recipe- this cheesecake turns out perfect every time.