Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa. Made with hot cocoa mix, they truly taste like hot chocolate! With the addition of dehydrated mini marshmallows, you have all the I have to admit, I wasn't expecting anything spectacular from these cookies. I mean the only difference from a regular cookie is swapping the cocoa powder for hot.
One of my favorite combos happens to be Oreo and Marshmallow. My favorite Christmas movie is The Polar Express and if you've seen it you know where this is going. Carefully place one of the large cookies on a serving platter. You can cook Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need 1 bunch of mini marshmellows (optional).
- Prepare 1 of cookies 'n' cream hershey bar.
- It’s 1 of mini oreos.
- Prepare 1 envelope of hot cocoa powder.
Pipe a layer of whipped cream on top of the cookie. The kids will love this homemade, creamy hot chocolate recipe using unsweetened cocoa, white sugar, and milk. Remove from heat and add vanilla. Add the cream to the mugs of cocoa to cool it to drinking temperature.
Cookies 'n' Cream hot cocoa step by step
- heat milk on stove until it's hot.
- remove from heat and add 4 small rectangles of the Hershy's cookies 'n' cream bar into the hot milk and allow it to melt.
- stir to make sure the chocolate melts evenly throughout the milk and then add the hot cocoa powder and stir.
- pour the cocoa mixture into a mug.
- crush up desired amount of mini oreos in a ziplock bag and sprinkle it onto the hot cocoa.
- drizzle chocolate syrup on it and enjoy!.
Top with whipped cream and chocolate cookies. Hot Cocoa Cookie Pops, Miracle Noodle Cocoa Cookie, Cookies-and-cream Cake Pops. Cocoa Meringue CookiesL'Antro dell'Alchimista. granulated sugar, cocoa, salt, powdered sugar, egg Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookie BarsStrawberry Kitchen. candy canes, cookie dough, peanuts. The perfect way to get into the holiday spirit, these Hot Cocoa Cookies combine super chocolaty cookies with mini marshmallows in a soft and chewy cookie. Ingredients: Sugar, Maltodextrin, Dairy Product Solids, Coconut Oil, Corn Syrup Solids, Cookies and Cream Droplet (Coating [Sugar, Vegetable Oils Palm Kernal and Palm, Whey, Whole Milk, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor], Cookie.