Chocolate Cookies. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself. This is the perfect chocolate chip cookie!! Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!!
Reach for this Chocolate Cookie when the next chocolate craving hits. Once you have made the chocolate cookie dough, if you do not want to bake the cookies right away, you can freeze them. This cookie recipe—a favorite of our four children—has been in my collection for years. You can cook Chocolate Cookies using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 375 grams of semi sweet chocolate chips.
Sometimes I'll substitute mint-flavored chips for the semisweet chocolate ones. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on. Growing up we always had brownies dusted with a generous dose of powdered sugar on.
Chocolate Cookies step by step
- preheat the oven 375°F.
- put wax papers on salvers.
- mix well sugar with butter.
- add the egg and mix well.
- add flour and mix well.
- add baking powder , baking soda and salt mix well.
- then add the chocolate chips then mix with your hands.
- shape the cookies and put on the salver and live spaces between.
- put the cookies in the oven for 8-10 min..
- after finishing leave them cool then save them in any box and cover.
- Enjoy and tell me what's come with you.
Today I'm sharing with you the ultimate cookie recipe. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies which are soft and chewy in the centre while also. Chocolate chip cookies have been one of my favorite desserts for as long as I can remember. Give me a choice, and I'll choose chocolate chip cookies over cake or candy any day of the week. The Chocolate Chip Cookie is a very popular dessert.