My specialty triple chocolate cookies with marshmallows. This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. See great recipes for My specialty triple chocolate cookies with marshmallows too!
While the next batch is baking, make the chocolate. The Best Cookies With Chocolate Chips And Marshmallows Recipes on Yummly Grilled Chocolate Chip Cookie Bacon S'mores, Cowboy Cookies, Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can have My specialty triple chocolate cookies with marshmallows using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My specialty triple chocolate cookies with marshmallows
- It’s 255 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- It’s 200 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 350 grams of flour.
- Prepare 60 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- You need 1 cup of marshmallows.
- It’s 1 of more good quality chocolate for the toppings.
- It’s 1 cup of semi dark good quality chocolate crushed (you can use any kind of chocolate or chocolate chips).
Today I am sharing my mother-in-law's chocolate marshmallow cookies recipe. These are really soft, chewy and so moist! You can actually substitute the white/enriched flour for freshly ground hard white wheat. If you use freshly ground hard red wheat I am afraid they would be dry and crumbly.
My specialty triple chocolate cookies with marshmallows instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Use a hand mixer to beat together the butter (room temperature) with the sugars until creamy..
- Add one egg and beat until well incorporated, then add the second egg along with the vanilla extract, beat until well combined..
- On a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cocoa and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix together with a hand mixer until everything is well combined..
- Add the chopped chocolate to the batter, and combine them with a spatula..
- You can use a tablespoon or use your hands to form balls from the cookie dough and drop them on the baking sheet making sure to leave a space between each cookie..
- Bake for around 10 minutes until the tops are dry..
- Cut marshmallows in halves, place each on top of the cookies, and put them back in the oven for a couple of minutes, until the marshmallows melt. then remove them from the oven and add chocolate chunks on top of each cookie, put them back in the oven just so that the chocolate melts a bit..
- Transfer to a cooling rack and cool completely..
Today I made the exact recipe of my mother-in-law. Fold in the chocolate chips a bit at a time and then mix in the marshmallows. Add the egg to the cookies by beating it into the mixture. Sieve the flour into the bowl along with the baking powder. Stir it all fully until its nice and combined.