Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe. Great Tasting Cookie Recipes for All to Enjoy. Baking Cookies with Almond Breeze is Easy & Delicious. Blend in the cocoa and add baking soda, salt and blend well.
We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. My best homemade double chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips. If your family loves cookies for dessert, these big chewy chocolate gems will knock their socks off! You can cook Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Prepare 255 grams of unsalted butter.
- You need 200 grams of sugar.
- You need 215 grams of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 350 grams of baking flour.
- You need 60 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 340 grams of chocolate chunks (of your choice).
You'll love how easy it is to get a big chocolate taste using cocoa powder in these cookies. You can use a handheld mixer or stand mixer to make these cookies. Easy, Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe. The perfect double chocolate cookies — rich, chocolately, chewy and never fluffy!
Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies Recipe step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 C, then line 2 baking sheets..
- Put butter and sugars in a large bowl and mix at medium speed til light and fluffy..
- Add one egg & mix til well incorporated, add the other egg as well as vanilla and beat well..
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder and baking soda with salt, and whisk atleast 6-10 times..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix on low speed. Only mix until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix with hands. Drop cookie dough with round spoon on the baking sheets. Bake for 10-13 mins till cookies have puffed and top is dry..
I feel like the name of this recipe is a little misleading. This is a very dry recipe (but will make a moist, chewy cookie) so using a single cup measure will allow you to be as exact as possible giving you a better result. Once combined, add the dry ingredients little by little into the wet ingredients stirring in between each addition until everything is well combined. In today's video, I'm going to show you how to make chewy double chocolate cookies. This isn't my recipe and I'll link it down below.