easy chocolate cookies. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few notes. Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video.
And while I love fancy cookies, sometimes I just want easy chocolate chip cookies. How to make chocolate chip cookies. Keyword Best chocolate chip cookies recipe, chocolate chip cookie recipe. You can have easy chocolate cookies using 9 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of easy chocolate cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
PS: If you make my easy vegan chocolate cookies, don't forget to tag me on Instagram as @lazycatkitchen and use the #lazycatkitchen hashtag. I love seeing your takes on my recipes! Vegan chocolate chip cookies that taste like regular chocolate chip cookies. They're easy to make (one bowl!), use basic ingredients (no almond flour or applesauce, and no coconut oil required), and.
easy chocolate cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit..
- Grease 2 baking sheets with butter (or spray)..
- Put the confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl and set aside..
- In another medium bowl, stir together the four, cocoa, baking powder, and salt..
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and sugar for about 3 minutes (until creamy). Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl!.
- Add one egg to the bowl and beat until blended. Then, add the second egg..
- Add the flour mixture. Mix on low speed until blended..
- Using a tablespoon, scoop up a rounded spoonful of dough..
- Roll the dough into a ball using your hands..
- Roll the ball in the confectioners' sugar until covered..
- Place the balls on the prepared baking sheet..
- Space each ball of dough about 2 inches apart..
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes, until crackled and puffed..
- Enjoy! (:..
- these are very easy, chocolatey, rich, but very fast to make when you want something easy and fast to please a guest. I've made these twice and everyone kept eating them. they go fast..
This homemade chocolate cookie recipe is easy to make, and full or yummy chocolate flavor. If you like cookies and you like chocolate, give this recipe a try. 🙂 If I can do it. Reach for this Chocolate Cookie when the next chocolate craving hits. This cookie recipe—a favorite of our four children—has been in my collection for years. Sometimes I'll substitute mint-flavored chips for the semisweet chocolate ones.