Grandmas peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. These Rich Cookies Will Satisfy Your Chocolate Cravings. Pin this Recipe to Your Board! Stir together oatmeal, flour, baking soda, and salt.
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the corn syrup, water, and vanilla. Every Grandma's treat is baked with love to transport you to your happy place with every bite. The results were so disappointing as the dough spread in the pan creating one giant, flat, crumbly cookie. You can cook Grandmas peanut butter chocolate chip cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grandmas peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 3 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of crisco.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- You need 1 packages of Chocolate chips.
Plus, there are no fun ingredients, no chilling, etc. Just a simple, plain, incredibly delicious, doughy and yet completely cooked, chocolate chip cookie that comes out perfect every time! This is everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. Stir in flour and baking soda gradually until well combined.
Grandmas peanut butter chocolate chip cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 365°F.
- Cream together brown sugar and shortening(crisco), then add in eggs until evenly mixed.
- Mix together the other dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add in the mixed dry ingredients gradually until evenly blended.
- Last, mix in the peanut butter and then chocolate chips.
- Use a spoon to scoop cookies onto an ungreased baking sheet( do not roll dough into balls) and bake for 9-10mins. This is a double recipe so cut ingredients in half if you don't want a few batches..
- Cookies will still be gooey when you take them out of the oven, so let them sit for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
Stir in chocolate chips by hand. The first step is to mix together one large egg, two tablespoons of milk and one and a half teaspoon vanilla extract in a small bowl. Set the liquid aside for a few minutes to come to room temperature while you preheat the oven and sift together the all-purpose flour, salt, and baking soda. Make sure it is well blended. GRANDMA'S Chocolate Chip Big Cookies in bulk are a delicious combination of.