Hazelnut chocolate Chunk Cookies. Enjoy This Crisp Sandwich Cookie With Creamy Chocolate-Flavored Filling. Try Our Yummy Crispy Chocolate Sandwich Cookies Get your hands on these soft, thick and generous hazelnut chocolate chunk cookies with rustic, hearty flavors and a perfect nutty texture. Every single month throughout the year I will be sharing with you a new cookie recipe.
Airtight container at room temperature for up to a week! These cookies were inspired by simply just picking up a bag of hazelnuts in the baking section at Superstore and impulse buying. Then I had to think of what to make with them. You can have Hazelnut chocolate Chunk Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hazelnut chocolate Chunk Cookies
- It’s 8 1/2 oz of Skinned hazelnuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of Walnut oil.
- You need 1 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 stick of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla abstract.
- You need 1 1/2 of Dark chocolate bar chunks.
I also happened to pick up a bag of chocolate chunks too. The hazelnut gives these Chocolate Chunk Hazelnut Cookies a very rich, nutty flavor throughout the cookie. They are also smooth and gooey. On top of that, the big chocolate chunks throughout cookie makes the cookies soft in the center.
Hazelnut chocolate Chunk Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place hazelnuts on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes stirring half way through. Remove and let cool.
- Place nuts in food processor and process until they become powder. Add walnut oil and process until they turn into a butter.
- In small bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In separate large mixing bowl use mixer to blend butter, but butter, and both sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
- Add flour to large bowl and mix on low. Add chocolate and mix by hand.
- Wrap cookie dough in plastic wrap and cool in refrigerator for an hour and a half.
- Preheat oven to 350 and cook for ten minutes.
I really hope you enjoy this recipe and give it a try. Life-Changing Gluten-Free Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies. Combine first six ingredients in a bowl and mix until. We're well into the second half of the Super Bowl and after popping a few of those savory bites, I bet you'll want to sink your teeth into something sweet next. Perhaps a Chocolate Chunk Hazelnut Oatmeal Cookies will do?.