Choco-Honey Cookies. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. Famous Honey Cookie is the evolved form of Famous Choco Chip Cookie.
SPOT A MISTAKE: We have carefully made a mistake in the video for you to spot. Spot the mistake and get a special mention in. The cookie recipes I post need to be absolute perfection! You can have Choco-Honey Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco-Honey Cookies
- You need 170 grams of ap flour.
- It’s 30 grams of rice flour or starch (or you can add other 30 grams of ap flour and that's still ok).
- It’s 100 grams of unsalted butter.
- It’s 100 grams of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of caramel.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 70 grams of finely chopped bittersweet chocolate.
If you have been following Modern Honey, you know how much I LOVE chocolate chip cookies. It has been my favorite thing to whip up in the. Lastly, I have never made cookies where the main sweetener is honey. The fact that they were in They ended up being soft, nutty cookies with a hint of honey that made each bite intricately sweet.
Choco-Honey Cookies instructions
- Mix in a bowl the two diffent flours (or just the ap flour if you use only that one), baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Cut butter into small pieces and put it in the middle of the bowl, then knead with your hands.
- Add the egg yolk, sugar, honey and caramel and keep kneading.
- Now add the finely chopped bittersweet chocolate.
- Roll out the dough and cut it with a pastry ring or a small glass.
- Optional: add some honey on the top of each cookie.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.
And because these are cut-out cookies, you can make them into any Tips for making perfect honey cookies. You will need an electric mixer to make these. A wide variety of honey chocolate cookies options are available to you, such as flavor, taste, and packaging. Honey Whole Wheat Chocolate Chunk Cookies. These one-bowl, small-batch cookies come together quickly in a food processor.