Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies. Combat Brain Fog, Boost Your Physical Health, And Have More Energy Through Keto. This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board Crispy low carb chocolate chip cookies need to brown just a bit more.
This ingredient makes for a chewy texture, so skip it if you want crispy. Today's low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe is a game changer. Nutrition facts aside though, this is the best low carb chocolate chip cookies recipe you'll ever try. You can have Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of · soy flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of · soy flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 stick of · salted butter.
- You need 1 of ½ teaspoon · vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sucralose (ex: Splenda).
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar substitute (ex: Splenda brown sugar).
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (sugar free or regular).
Homemade Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies. Flatten your low carb chocolate chip cookies with your hand. As almond flour does not contain gluten, low carb cookies are always softer than their wheaten counterparts. These are also true cookies, nothing like cake in texture.
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside..
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, belt the butter, stirring constantly until it reaches a golden brown color; remove from heat immediately..
- Transfer melted butter to a large mixing bowl. Add sugars and vanilla; beat about 3 minutes. Beat in egg..
- Add the dry ingredients, small amounts at a time, and stir with a spoon until combined..
- Use a 2 tablespoon measuring spoon to scoop out the dough and place them on a prepared baking sheet. Greased baking sheet if it is old or dark, non greased if it is newer or light colored metal. These will not spread at all, place them together..
- Bake 8 minutes at 350 and let cool. These will be firm, chewy, and similar to cookie dough. The soy flour I used is 4 carbs per 1/4 a cup and the Nestle semi sweet mini chocolate chips I used are 32carbs per 1/4 a cup. I had these on hand but these could be even lower carb with sugar free chocolate..
I was tempted to add polydextrose, but the thought of the intestinal distress it causes led me to leave it out. It was a good decision because the cookies don't need it. Keto Cookies Straight out of The Castaway Kitchen. From Cristina: Chewy, gooey, better than store bought, keto chocolate chip cookies! These cookies are the real deal.