Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies. I personally use the scoop and shake method and always have (gasp)! It's easier and I have never had that method fail me. Many of you say that the only way to measure flour is to scoop it into the.
I hope you like this as much as I do! Put those great baking sale items to good use by baking up these "Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies". You can put a holiday twist on these cookies by using white chocolate chips. You can have Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
I substituted a half of a large Hershey chocolate bar for the chocolate chips. I also used powder sugar and added an additional half cup of powdered. This is my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. If you follow the recipe exactly, it will turn out a great deal of perfect cookies each time.
Never Fail Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In medium bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, & baking powder..
- In large bowl, combine sugars and butter, mix til smooth..
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat until smooth and fluffy..
- Add 1 cup dry ingredients at a time to mixture until all is incorporated..
- Add chocolate chips..
- Drop cookie onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown..
A cookie tip: When storing your cookies in anything airtight, place a piece of fresh white bread in the container with your cookies. How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies. Mix together the flour, baking soda I've baked these multiple times and they never fail. They stay soft and chewy for days and do not disappoint. Can i remove the chocolate chips and.